Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Congratulations on beginning your search for a new home.

Buying a home is one of the biggest investments you will make. Before you decide on your must haves and nice to haves consider who will represent you throughout the home buying process.

Knowing what questions to ask when selecting your agent is the first step. Here are a few suggestions:

Are you a full time realtor?
Do you have access to the resources I will need to purchase a home? including a mortgage broker, home inspector, insurance agent, closing company ...
What strategies should I use when competing with other buyers for the same house?
Should I be pre-approved by a lender – can you help me with that?
Who selects the homes that I will see?

These are just a few questions you should ask when selecting your agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment